How do you increase, invite, promote the MORE that you're seeking?
- Ask for it. That could look like a prayer, or advice from a friend or mentor.
- Have a clear intention. You have to name it to claim it. Be clear what you want and understand the why you want it.
- Look for it. Keep your eyes open and see where the opportunities are for more goodness, kindness, knowledge, prosperity, health.
- Acknowledge when you see it. Express gratitude! Take a moment to appreciate that the more you want is increasing.
- Take action. Be willing to take a step toward the thing you desire. It might be a class or an email search, a phone call or a break.
You see what you look for. If your radar is up for beauty, you'll see beauty all around you. If you're looking for opportunity, doors will appear. You may need to knock on those doors to enter. What has value will take effort and intention. If you're looking for peace, you'll find the path.
The power of "NO." Saying "no" to what you don't want is a really important aspect creating the space and energy to say "yes" to what you do want. Everyone falls, but with clarity and commitment, you will always have the strength to get up again.
"What you seek is seeking you." What you want will show up. May you be blessed with the courage to step forward toward your heart's desires.