See the "about Laya" tab for bio information. Of late, Laya Saul, has officially been dubbed "Internationally renowned" by the women who participated in her Jerusalem mini retreat. Contact Laya at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Topics and Workshops
Nurturing the Nurturer--time: 3 hours or full day, comforting, inspiring, interactive program
- This relaxing, fun, community “retreat” releases tensions and opens connectins to create a nurturing environment, receiving the gift of nurturing self, and surprises. Women will feel rejuvenated and inspired with real tools to support in daily life.
Staying Positive During Life's Challenges—time: 1-1.5 hours, comforting lecture
- Increases self-compassion, gives real time coping tools that the listener can apply right now that shift the paradigm to positive possibilities
Tips and Tools for Parenting Teens—time: 1-1.5 hours, encouraging, strengthening lecture
- Understanding the nature of the times, specific tools for living with and parenting teens including the number one skill parents of teens must develop. Parents leave hopeful, renewed, and inspired.
Sisterhood of the Copper Mirrors—time: 1-1.5 hours or longer, dynamic lecture
- Stories, and “take away” lessons for women about the women of Tanach/scripture. Can include a variety of issues including boundaries, the popular talk about the spectrum of beauty—perceptions and misconceptions of beauty, and why age doesn’t matter when you want to change the world. [Can include health and beauty tips (Laya is a former Hollywood make-up artist), or be combined with the Nurturing Seminar below.] Awakening aspects of the feminine archetype within, participants will be inspired and renewed.
How to Start and Run a Mastermind Group—time: 1-1.5 hours, dynamic lecture
- Understanding the power of using masterminding to move forward faster along with the nuts and bolts of “how to” organize and run a group.
Owning Your Power for Teens—Three-hour or full day dynamic, interactive program
- Supports teens through activities that teach the power of choice, reframing, responsibility, and teamwork keep things lively. Stories and parables engage on deep levels, self care techniques and tools to keep teens empowered through hard times. Students come away with a positive paradigm shift that will change their trajectory for the good.
Writers’ Intensive Retreat—1-3 days, inspiring, productive, supportive program
- The space to work on or complete writing projects in a safe, comforting community and environment. No writing prompts, just the space to write and process with peers. You'll leave this retreat relaxed, uplifted, and accomplished, with words written!